By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next MGS is on Xbox 360 comfirmed??

But didn't Snake die at the end of MGS4? Cyborg Ninja cut his head off!

*spoiler alert*

;)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
But didn't Snake die at the end of MGS4? Cyborg Ninja cut his head off!

*spoiler alert*

;)

There's no such character called Cyborg Ninja! Don't even think about it! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

NJ5 said:
dbot said:
The next MGS game is already multiplatform. It will be on at least the 360 and PS3. Konami has already stated they have a multiplatform approach moving forward. If anyone here thinks this teaser in someway indicates MGS4 on the 360, you are not thinking clearly. Yes the 360 has a power button just like every other electronic device on earth.

MGS games were already multiplatform in the past plenty of times, so I honestly don't know why people are so surprised when there's talk about MGS4 on the 360.

Does anyone seriously think that MGS4 won't be remade for other platforms, probably including at least one of X360/PC?

As for future games, Konami would have to be seriously retarded (or moneyhatted) to not do a multi-platform release.

That pretty much sums it up.

On another point, I would be happy for 360 owners if they got a chance to play MGS4.  It really is a very good game.  I would trade it for L4D or GeoW if I could.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Use the first thread. locked.

The bickering and bitching is pointless. The supposition that this is Metal Gear Solid 4 on the 360 owes just as much to the timing as it does to the symbol similarity. This would fit exactly within the most popular hypothetical model. The one of six month exclusivity. Which happens to expire in exactly one week. That is why this rumor has such traction, because it matches expectations.

However take solace my upset friends. These rumors do come with a expiration date. Which as I said is next week. Once you move beyond six months with no announcement that kills off prospects for next year. Which in turn will kill off all interest. Just another seven days to go.

Around the Network

Well.. I have to be honest if a 360 version of MGS4 gets announced I will be THAT much closer to getting a 360 instead of a PS3.

Its just... I wont be able to take Sony seriously anymore. if they will try to convince me by saying that they will still be supporting the PS3 with their own studios I really start to question their interest in staying in this console generation.

Sony's own exclusives aren't even enough to carry the platform itself.

Sony may be wise in investing into their own software but as far as ive seen they are VERY dependant on their own software rather than other developers being attracted to the platform.

It would certainly be a joke if thats whats gonna happen.

Sony has some mighty fine franchises but the time they're taking developing them is taking fucking forever. Something I cant take seriously if they expect to run the PS3 business for '10 years'. Im beginning to believe what Moore said about Microsoft having 'dreamcasted' Sony's PS3. Its like Sony enjoys taking all the bad publicity beatings.

I have to admit that I may be close to hanging up my sony uniform and calling it quits on the Sony team.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.