By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Biohazard/ Resi 5 demo up now on japan XBL!!!

Mistershine said:
I have a 48 hour code from gears 2, can I use that to upgrade my existing Japanese account?

It might work... Is yours Gears 2 the Asia version? or the US version?

I haven't tried out the 48hr trial on my US version of Gears 2 (LE), but I've tried using the 5 free maps code and the lancer code that also came w/my Gears 2 and it says that I can't dl them because of the "area" I'm in...(Japan) :(

Anyway, just finished dl'ing the demo and I'll try it out in a bit (I already have a JP XBL Gold account, hehe)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
Mistershine said:
I have a 48 hour code from gears 2, can I use that to upgrade my existing Japanese account?

It might work... Is yours Gears 2 the Asia version? or the US version?

I haven't tried out the 48hr trial on my US version of Gears 2 (LE), but I've tried using the 5 free maps code and the lancer code that also came w/my Gears 2 and it says that I can't dl them because of the "area" I'm in...(Japan) :(

Anyway, just finished dl'ing the demo and I'll try it out in a bit (I already have a JP XBL Gold account, hehe)

It's the EU version. I'll  try it later when I get home.

piggychan said:

theres a lot of screen tearing .. and everything is in english

Demo offers 2 playable areas

destructable environments

Pretty much zero tearing here. Set on the highest settings with HDMI. Runs near flawless.

SleepWaking said:
Can I get banned for downloading this??

I have a Japan silver account I used to download the demos for blue dragon and tales of vesperia at the japanese marketplace.

Didn't get banned. Anecdotal evidence, I know ;) Take it for what it's worth.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Ummm, comments anyone? Is it RE4 in high-def, or more than that?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

I'm glad to see it still has RE4 controls and didn't go to gears clonetrols,
any one else think the image of Chris running is really funny looking?

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant connect to xbox-live, annoying.

help please

im trying to download the demo but for some reason when is around 95% or more it stops and a text shows up sayin that the demo cannot b completed
try again later

why is that???

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

masschamber said:
I'm glad to see it still has RE4 controls and didn't go to gears clonetrols,
any one else think the image of Chris running is really funny looking?

Is there at least strafing? Because, if not, this is fricking stupid to not include it in a TPS nowadays. It was always my main complaint in RE4, and I was glad to see that the developers were going to include it... But wait, I've seen a video where Chris strafed to the left when the player pressed the stick left. Maybe this demo is from an old build?

I hope someone can confirm this. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

you can strafe but no strafe and shoot together...

you can also select the resi 4 controls too