By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well know that I've finally beat Valkyria Chronicles I can safely say...

Max King of the Wild said:
ookaze said:
Well, the only thing that made me stop playing this game is that my PS3 BRD playing died. Shitty hardware, as expected from Sony.
Now I won't be able to finish this game before 2009.
Anyway, it is an amazing game.

sarcasim?

Not really.  Sony is known for some pretty unreliable hardware.

Though it usually does wait till slightly after the warranty ends to collapse on people.

I'd never own a sony anything outside of playstation products if i could avoid it.

Around the Network

@ OP. I hope that you don't screw those other games literally because that's one disturbing image.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

My fallout 3 disc is sticky...and humiliated.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
My fallout 3 disc is sticky...and humiliated.

You were too big, and now it just feels used xD

Kasz216 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
ookaze said:
Well, the only thing that made me stop playing this game is that my PS3 BRD playing died. Shitty hardware, as expected from Sony.
Now I won't be able to finish this game before 2009.
Anyway, it is an amazing game.

sarcasim?

Not really.  Sony is known for some pretty unreliable hardware.

Though it usually does wait till slightly after the warranty ends to collapse on people.

I'd never own a sony anything outside of playstation products if i could avoid it.

That must be why there offically rated as the most reliable company in the world.

Around the Network

The other 20% of why i got a PS3 by the way.

SRW PS3. Which hasn't been talked about in years but i'm hoping comes out.

Basically the region free gaming in otherwords.

I'm getting this game soon. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Kasz216 said:

SRW PS3?  Do you mean simultaneous world wide releases?  Sony has been decent about those, although RPG's tend to suffer the longest wait.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I have it now.....I am ENJOYING every single MINUTE OF IT!

it is already drawed with SMG for the 3rd Best Game of this gen title for me!

PS I'm on chapter 4

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

akuma587 said:
Kasz216 said:

SRW PS3?  Do you mean simultaneous world wide releases?  Sony has been decent about those, although RPG's tend to suffer the longest wait.

Why would an R stand for wide.

SRW =

Region free means i'd actually be able to play it.