By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Wii?!!!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/935/935460p1.html

Around the Network

So matt is still pushing his rumors....

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Aww.. I was hoping there would be more information about this title by now... but Nintendo was originally slated to talk about this title at this year's E3 but instead chose to show Wii Music etc.. They are probably really regretting that decision.

ive always said that matt never made this up, im pretty sure we will se it when its ready

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

damkira said:
Aww.. I was hoping there would be more information about this title by now... but Nintendo was originally slated to talk about this title at this year's E3 but instead chose to show Wii Music etc.. They are probably really regretting that decision.

no, Matt C. said that Nintendo was going to show it, and said "trust me". There was never any proof that Nintendo would show anything about this supposed game at all.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

God, I hope this game actually exists. I really, really do.

nordlead said:
damkira said:

no, Matt C. said that Nintendo was going to show it, and said "trust me". There was never any proof that Nintendo would show anything about this supposed game at all.

Ever get the impression that Matt tries to use his (prior) journalistic clout to pressure Nintendo into showing stuff? It's kind of weird.

let's hope it gets real some day!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

One of my most anticipated Wii games and I don't even know if it's real. Cruel, cruel world.

Tasteless of IGN to put a rumored title up as a preview. The game probably doesn't even exist.