By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony:we are 300,000 units ahead of X360 in Europe

DMeisterJ said:
Chinamayne said:

HA! I knew this site was way wrong when it came to european 360 numbers. And finally proof of it. Now I demand this site change their numbers FAST. PS3 is owning 360 in Europe!

You will be missed.

No he wont... :)

Around the Network
Chinamayne said:

HA! I knew this site was way wrong when it came to european 360 numbers. And finally proof of it. Now I demand this site change their numbers FAST. PS3 is owning 360 in Europe!

DMeisterJ said:
Chinamayne said:

You will be missed.

no.. he won't be.. just 1 post..

Anyway... OT: Well.. who knows.. maybe he is using one month old data.. last time he checked the numbers was probably in november..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Okay, who's talking about? Sony says PAL, did M$ say Europe? AS PAL is bigger then Europe.

Eitherway, I agree with him, Sony have done well since last October and haven't had to lower the price twice to increase sales. M$ has.

Hmm, pie.

NiKKoM said:
DMeisterJ said:
Chinamayne said:

You will be missed.

no.. he won't be.. just 1 post..

Anyway... OT: Well.. who knows.. maybe he is using one month old data.. last time he checked the numbers was probably in november..

I thought the sarcasm was strong in my post, but I guess it wasn't.

Around the Network

Heh, we believe you Reeves, right. Haha. Reeves, aka I cant stop talking about the price cut that is really coming.

great strategy sony? with a low demand and and a small share dev will rush to develop games for the ps3. NOT, this people think we are stupid or what? they don't have an strategy they are just screwed an cant compete anymore. Acting as if they have a plan.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Usual Sony PR bullshit. I still remember when they "forgot"to inlude the U.K in their last PR last May , when talking about European sales !!! Also the way he puts it is quite funny ..."I am confident....".... WTF ???? You are either certain about these things, having official sales' data, or you are not. The "I am confident" expression is hillarious....

Anyway this PR was more about damage control for the leaked price cut than anything else.

wouldn't this report correspond with gfk's that just came out?

I love this thread. Sayeth the unreasonable Sony fans (not everyone):

- We should totally believe Reeves when he says PS3 is ahead of 360 in Europe.
- But we should assume he's lying when he denies rumors of a price cut.

This is logically consistent, of course... to a fanboy.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)