By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - so whats bioshock 2 going to be about?

whats it going to be about? i got the first one and i got like all 1100 gamerpoints on it, check my gamercard if you dont believe me because im the best so you dont even have to check but so whats the game going to be about i really wanted to know cuz i wanted to get the gamerpoints on it and i wanted to know if you guy sknew cuz im kind of obsessive.

wii is the best

Around the Network

nice gamerscore, were almost equal

uumm this should be in gaming disscussion forum.

its about a little sister that kills people with her big daddy doll.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I believe it is... a sequel to BioShock.

Seriously, though, there's a trailer out. Well, a teaser. Kind of vague, though. Pretty much what Mr. Bubbles said lol.

And this belongs in Gaming Discussion. The trailer for BioShock 2: Sea of Drems was released with the PS3 version, and there's really no reason why they wouldn't put this on PS3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Here are just a few options I thought of:

1) You could start in an "ok" Rapture back when it started, much like how Half Life 1 starts and then you see it all going to sh1t, maybe they tried sending extermination teams down etc. That would be really cool.

2) Jurassic Park 2: The lost world. There is a 2nd Rapture - this would be a lame and easy approach.

I certainly cannot wait though, Bioshock was incredible.

It's gonna be about something shocking. And bio-things. And, little girls! And big fat armored divers!

Nah, seriously, we'll have to wait and see. No telling right now.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I think its going to pick up where if left off and maybe not take place in rapture at all,

They said it was a mix of both a prequel and a sequel to the first, so I'm assuming it will be quite interesting.

I ask myself this question like, everyday...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"