By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America sales up, Big numbers

Aiemond said:
Max King of the Wild said:

NEORAF - I hope you realize how silly you made yourself sound by comparing a SE jrpg with huge hype to a sega SRPG with little budget, little shipments, little hype, and no adverts.

If you want to see if SE made the right move or nott look at PES '09.... then think of how much more TLR or IU would have sold on the ps3.

Question is how much profit they made. If they made more with the microsoft support + sales than they would have with PS3 + no support, then SE made the right decision. Lets say SE would have solf 300k more units. Would that offset the developer funding that MS gave? Prolly not.

PES '09 already has 500k more than the 360 version. Why am I comparing it to PES? Well because like Soccer JRPGs arent as big in US where the 360 is dominant.

Around the Network

Ps3 is doing a splendid jovb.

I think...

What do you think will happen with Lbp

I am sadden that Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 didn't do better. Fallout 3 is doing OK on the 360 at over 700,000 sold but placed #149 on the PS3? Also, Far Cry deserves better, it is a great game IMO.

And where the heck is Motorstorm 2? I have the game and I think is pretty fun but it is not even in the TOP 200. Wow, never expected it.