By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament III (PS3 Version) Questions.

And now here i am wanting to play it again, jumped on the ps3 and another useless system update :(

Playing with the keyboard and mouse is awesome, though it's too much effort to take it from the computer and put on the ps3 :P, i have to buy some for the ps3 one day

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Yeah I still play it between warhawk bouts and I always find a game.

Max King of the Wild said:

360 doesnt have mod options either - ps3version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than 360 version just because of that. Ad more sales on Ps3 version (more users), the reasons you listed, and the fact it was out first on ps3 you made the right choice. (come out first is a valid reason. back when it came out it was a fresh experience. I guess its not as valid for someone buying it now then when they bought it around launch though)

You forgot to mention "in my opinion"

Because I think 360 version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 version just because of Splitscreen.

Barozi said:
Max King of the Wild said:

360 doesnt have mod options either - ps3version>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than 360 version just because of that. Ad more sales on Ps3 version (more users), the reasons you listed, and the fact it was out first on ps3 you made the right choice. (come out first is a valid reason. back when it came out it was a fresh experience. I guess its not as valid for someone buying it now then when they bought it around launch though)

You forgot to mention "in my opinion"

Because I think 360 version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 version just because of Splitscreen.

No I didn't. 

no mods for an unreal game =/= an unreal game at all. You must be talking about a different game.