By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Offical Army of ioi

Ladies and Gentlemen of VG Charts,recently there was threads about overthrowing our leader ioi,well im here to create an offical Army of ioi creator of VG charts,we will defend him to the death,we will fight on the beaches,we will fight in the forums,we will not surrender.

Here is our motto.

"This is admin my ioi. There are many like him it, but this one is mine.

My ioi rifle is my best friend. It VG Charts is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle ioi, without me, is useless. Without my ioi, I am useless. I must fire post my rifle comments true. I must not troll like shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot report him before he shoots me.trolls I WILL...

My rifle ioi and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT...

My rifle ioi is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. WE WILL...

Before God ioi, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country VG charts. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE.

So be it, until victory is America's ioi's and there is no enemy nor trolls, but peace!"

PS if ioi,if you hand out teh bandhammer,remember we were on your side :)

Founder-(General of the Army)Garnett

Members:

1.(General)Cougarman

-GoA Garnett

This thread was for humor,but if shit really goes down its serious XD

Around the Network

NICE!

sign me up, i am ready to put my life on the line ( only my VGC Life)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

Weren't you the leader of the You army? How can you betray You and join the Army of ioi? Traitor!

zexen_lowe said:
Cougarman said:

Weren't you the leader of the You army? How can you betray You and join the Army of ioi? Traitor!

yeah well, that is old news, i go were the wind blows

this part is only for You army members, if you are reading this and you are not part of You army, please stop reading or my army will destroy you. i am joining the ioi army to get my You army back, once i have ioi on my side nothing can stop me

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

lol we can't have this kind of threads.

there is rule of instant ban if we do one of these even ifthey are fun.

I will join.

Cougarman said:
zexen_lowe said:
Cougarman said:

yeah well, that is old news, i go were the wind blows

this part is only for You army members, if you are reading this and you are not part of You army, please stop reading or my army will destroy you. i am joining the ioi army to get my You army back, once i have ioi on my side nothing can stop me

I as a You Army member, aproove and support this.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wow, this guy's got a lot of time on his hands, this is actualy more dumb than funny.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I am in... only if I am General

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989