By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision announced Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 + more

DMeisterJ said:
Skateboard for PS360 confirmed?

And so this is the game that the PGR makers are making. Not Forza 3. So who's making Forza 3 then?

Probably a balance board type peripheal.  Wii Fit's the hottest thing right now so not surprising that Activision would want a pice of the pie.  And considering peripheal tie ins aren't something that's looked down upon bringing them to the 360 and PS3 isn't that surprising either.  Hopefully for Wii owners the peripheal will be optional if its similar to that of the balance board.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

And so this is the game that the PGR makers are making. Not Forza 3. So who's making Forza 3 then?

Ummm...probably the team that always does Forza, Turn 10.

So it looks like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now it's own series in a way.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:

Sweet. I've gotten tired of shooting Axis baddies. Gimme domestic terrorists, homegrown terrorists - not facists this time around.

They actually picked the name for COD that I said they should.

From here on out I think Call Duty will for ever be 2 headed franchise. Modern and Traditional. Kinda Ironic seeing that all the COD games are divided into 2.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

madskillz said:
Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:

Sweet. I've gotten tired of shooting Axis baddies. Gimme domestic terrorists, homegrown terrorists - not facists this time around.

They need to make Call of Duty: War of 1812. How rockin' would that be? Loading your muskets with actual gun powder. Worrying about life or death situations like catching the common cold. Going up to houses asking for shelter and food.

Give me this game Activision!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

I think you're confused. Turn 10 is supposed to be taking over PGR from Bizarre Creations, in addition to making Forza 3.

This is an amazing lineup. Its good to see Tony Hawk new series taking new direction to compete with Skate. I will definitley buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 first day!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Tony hawks + no hands = Wii Balance Board

Shouldn't it be called "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2"?

Yes!! call of duty: modern warfare 2

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434