By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - why is coca cola so popular

it dominated the market of soft drinks and is offically the ritchest company in the world worth about 70 billion dollars.

is coke your favorite if not what is

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Around the Network

I love diet coke. Seriosuly. I prefer it to the regular one.

I think I am addicted to it.

I need help

www.jamesvandermemes.com

it is so popular because it is the best soda ever.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Coke is great, especially better than pepsi.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Because they abuse the human rights of their workers in the middle east. And because they have the awesome "holidays are comin'" Christmas adverts.

There's no way I'll pay £2.20 for a big bottle though- 36p Tesco cola all the way!

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

Coke is without a doubt the best Cola out there. The best soft drink however is Cheerwine, the nectar of the gods!!!!! It's a little gem that's really only available in North and South Carolina.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I dunno, I like RC better :P

I prefer Pepsi to be honest, but that's just me. The advertising for Coca Cola is done extremely well compared to other soft drinks. As for my fave???

These days I just drink:

Iced Tea
Water
Milk
Orange Juice
Ligour

4 ≈ One

PEPSI is.

Coca Cola was my favorite as a child. Now, my favorite is PEPSI. The reason why Coca Cola is so popualr because it has received so much advertising and just about every thing from films, music, food, television, sports etc. has sponsored Coca Cola.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY