By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gift ideas for her

I ended up getting her tickets to see "The Sound of Music" which is playing in Toronto. We'll be heading to the 7:30pm show this Friday. She seemed to like it. I wrapped the tickets in a box. I also got a bunch of helium filled balloons, a Dairy Queen blizzard cake and we went out to Baton Rouge for supper.

Some of your suggestions are good, my wife has a ton of perfume already, she has way too many soap things (fills 2 bathrooms) and me picking out clothes would be a disaster ;)

Now I need to think of Christmas ideas LOL. What are you guys going to go with for Christmas for your significant others? Oh and if your female. What do you plan to get your significant other?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

That Guy said:

OMG!

DarkNight_DS said:
I ended up getting her tickets to see "The Sound of Music" which is playing in Toronto. We'll be heading to the 7:30pm show this Friday. She seemed to like it. I wrapped the tickets in a box. I also got a bunch of helium filled balloons, a Dairy Queen blizzard cake and we went out to Baton Rouge for supper.

Some of your suggestions are good, my wife has a ton of perfume already, she has way too many soap things (fills 2 bathrooms) and me picking out clothes would be a disaster ;)

Now I need to think of Christmas ideas LOL. What are you guys going to go with for Christmas for your significant others? Oh and if your female. What do you plan to get your significant other?

Cute idea. i'd post what i'm getting my guy but he's on this forum more than I am, he's bound to see it.

My daughter is my world.

You can never go wrong with Jewelry.

As for me I'm getting her a massager that you can put in a chair...
I should probably go buy that sometime soon, come to think of it.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

Give her a difficult pc game and tell her that you'll break up with her
if she doesn't beat the game! "Merry Christmas"  :D

Last year, I got my girl a certificate for a massage and a facial at a spa.

Year before, I got her a ring and some lotions from Bath and Body Works.

This year.....well, this year is looking pretty lonely.

LOL

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself