By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Girlfriend Vs. Game (Part 1)

waron said:
dude always pick the "watching movie with GF" card

watching chickflick with GF ---> huge posibility of getting lucky after the movie

frag fest of resistance 2 ---> huge posibility of spending some pleasure time in the toilet with your own hand

games don't even have a chance

again, in a relationship, sex is default. i don't need to get 'lucky'. sex is basically a normal activity that happens without any kind of stimulus. It just does.

so again, i don't need a lame ass chick movie to get in bed with my girlfriend. she's my girlfriend for pete's sake. she's supposed to go to bed with me. games don't influence the amount of sex we do.

(that sounded really horrible i know, but its fact. lol)

Around the Network
lolita said:
bugrimmar said:
lolita said:
This whole thing makes you sound like an asshole... Except that I agree Twilight is utter crap.

i'm glad you agree that twilight is crap. coming from a girl, it means a lot to me :P

but hey, i don't deny that i'm a scumbag. we're all scumbags when we think about it

No, not me... I'm an angel.

i doubt it..

but since we're fellow scumbags, i'll take your word for it.. :D

Naraku_Diabolos said:
bugrimmar said:

So what happens when I'm 'invited' by my girlfriend to watch a totally lame, low budget ass chick movie, when I've my heart set on a Resistance 2 fragfest with some buddies?

First, I make excuses, like in this case, "I have to take my mom to the mall".

Second, ask a friend to lie for me, that we're going to do some last minute huge thing for work.

Third and finally, the last straw would be just to insist that this movie is crud, is absolute bullshit, garbage, and a complete waste of time.

Basically, I'm absolutely adamant that I will not let this shit to get in the way of Resistance 2. No freaking way.

So... what happens when the girl gets in the way with my game?

Simple... I go watch Twilight.

(1. she has close ties with my mom, 2. my asswipe friend told the truth because he's a bloody idiot, 3. the newspapers gave it good reviews, which she inevitably shoved in my face)

And I was right, this movie is absolute crap and a total stinking pile of toxic waste. But at least the girl is cute (upturned noses ftw)

Well, it depends on the type of girl you are dating. The girls I have dated were great, except for a few who used my in the relationship (one was dating her boyfriend and lied to me that she was single when I asked her out, and was pregnant by him and I didn't know; one girl wanted to show me off to her friends because of my intelligence; and the last one I dated said she loved me, but just used me and my feelings to make herself happy and never cared about me), I have to do what they want to do. PERIOD. That's the easiest way to please them and to make them happy. If they are happy, I'm happy. That means if they want to go shopping, I will sacrifice my time to go out with them and shop. If they wanted to go see a movie, I will go with them and pay for the tickets and food.

But it sucks you don't seem to please your girl, but meh, everyone is different. A video game will ALWAYS be there as you can play it anytime you want to. Even if it's a game that I like, I would rather make my girlfriend happy then later play the game after we have spent time together.

W.H.I.P.P.E.D.

???

As long as it's not Zelda and mayne Metroid girlfriend always win

Hmmmm.... well cant you just simply say no? I dont know, some guys are just so easy these days... seriously, where is the brutal man, that should lie in you? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Hmmmm.... well cant you just simply say no? I dont know, some guys are just so easy these days... seriously, where is the brutal man, that should lie in you? :P

that man.. has died sometime in the past. :(

Phoenix_Wiight said:
lieing is an important part of relationships that really helps you create trust.

^^^ this

LOL

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Meh. go to the movie, make her happy so she makes you happy later. Then play R2 late into the eve after she is asleep.

One rule to a happy life with a woman. If mama isn't happy, NO ONE is going to be happy.

superchunk said:
Meh. go to the movie, make her happy so she makes you happy later. Then play R2 late into the eve after she is asleep.

One rule to a happy life with a woman. If mama isn't happy, NO ONE is going to be happy.

i disagree. a man always has to look out for number 1 first.

bugrimmar, maybe a female friend 'with benefits' would suit you better, instead of a relationship full of these delicate situations.