By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do we ignore the PC?

well if you have a next gen for graphic quality too, you probably have a HD TV and if you do then you msot certainly can plug your computer on it..... that's why I have my pc in the livingroom now.... with my 40" HD 1080p samsung TV/monitor i'm enjoying both console and PC on it... :P yeah i'm showing off lol... but i'm sure some people here have bigger than me :) but it still costed me cheaper than a new computer (by my standards though lol)

Around the Network

I'd like to see a PC Game section in this forum.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

omoneru said:
hear, hear!

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

omoneru said:

awesome idea!  I never ignore the PC.  I find myself always coming back to the PC to play games after I get bored with console games.  I think ive upgraded my computer once in the 3 years ive been using it and I probably won't upgrade it again until i get a laptop for when I study abroad and it has suited me fine when i play counter strike source, half life 2, WOW, it can run any game fine so I have never really had a requirement problem. 

But sometimes if a game comes out for both PC and a console I usually tend to buy the console one. =D

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Not everyone has $5000 for a computer every 2 years.

Around the Network
Warlord_ said:
Not everyone has $5000 for a computer every 2 years.

Funny thing mine is no where worth 5k let alone close to 2k, i lucked out when a computer got stolen and out my sisters car and insurance bought my family a new one that i took over so its not a beast or anything like that.  I was just simply saying that you can get by with what you have if you are into PC games as myself am and that you don't always have to upgrade every 6 months.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Halo 1 PC >>>>> Halo 1 Xbox

That is all.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

That is all.

According to reviews no, halo 1 on xbox got a 9.7 and halo 1 on pc got an 8.4 in gamespot.

edit: I have halo on the pc, its good but Its not epic or anything really dont know why it has such a high score.

mM
omoneru said:

agreed that would make more sense.... just talking about PC in the middle of a console war thread is hard to implement without doubleing the lenght of the thread... and we already have pretty damn long thread.... it's just too much different for the same things..... I don't if it make sens to you what I just said... but it does to me :D

leo-j said:
thetonestarr said:

That is all.

According to reviews no, halo 1 on xbox got a 9.7 and halo 1 on pc got an 8.4 in gamespot.

edit: I have halo on the pc, its good but Its not epic or anything really dont know why it has such a high score.

Never played halo in the PC but it may be because Halo was considered a revolutionary game for consoles, yet online FPS's are an old thing in the PC.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"