By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Bull to be first company to charge into Home

@papflesje

I hate ads on NXE too..

there now do u feel better?

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

"the game gave us the first opportunity to recreate in the gaming world what we try to do in the real world, which is to facilitate interaction, to give people stories, memories, experiences and a really good opportunity to interact with the brand."

With real life statements like this being taken seriously, Satire realized it had been outdone by reality, retired and settled down in Florida.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

arsenicazure said:
@papflesje

I hate ads on NXE too..

there now do u feel better?

much better :)

Well that's cool, but I hope that home won't become a virtual "outlet center" ...

every thing online should be free

Around the Network

I love the sweet caffeine-filled taste of Red Bull. Now Sony are going to tempt me to keep buying the stuff while I walk around Home?

Agrhhhh!!

RED53DEVILS said:

Holy crap! Really? Damn, I should call up Cablevision and let them know this so they can stop charging me $33 a month for online.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
RED53DEVILS said:

Holy crap! Really? Damn, I should call up Cablevision and let them know this so they can stop charging me $33 a month for online.

You should!  Tons of cities have Free Wi-fi.  Even my city is about to have it. And you had better believe once that happens, My family will cancell our internet service post-haste. 

But I'm sure that he meant online gaming, and was talking about MS.  Look at the avatar.

Off-topic:  I like ur tag.  Fitting.

DMeisterJ said:
Onyxmeth said:
RED53DEVILS said:

You should!  Tons of cities have Free Wi-fi.  Even my city is about to have it. And you had better believe once that happens, My family will cancell our internet service post-haste. 

But I'm sure that he meant online gaming, and was talking about MS.  Look at the avatar.

Actually there considering bringing free wireless highspeed to everywhere in USA, there gonna make a vote on it. http://www.usatoday.com/tech/wireless/2008-12-01-free-broadband_N.htm

Great new's for sony the more ads the better

DMeisterJ said:
Onyxmeth said:
RED53DEVILS said:

So who foots the bill for this free Wi-fi?

Off-topic: I miss the part of your sig with your number of unjust bannings.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.