By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ender Has Joined the Ship

It took me a few months to find good PS3 deal but today I found it.  Now I'm lucky enough to say I own all three consoles this gen!  Along with the console I ordered LBP and Valkyria Chronicle.  I'll most likely buy Ratchet & Clank used sometime next year.  Hah, I don't know where I'll find time for all these games! 

So... is there anything else I should consider buying?

Around the Network

Ender sould join the Chicago Cubs ship.

OT Buy MGS4, it is amazing!

MGS4. I can't understand the many people who have ps3s and passed up this game. It's simply amazing. You can skip the cutscenes if you want, the game is just awesome.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@ segajon

The Cubs are horrible.

I'll be honest, MGS4 has never appealed to me, but I might give it a whirl if I'm low on good games.

The only thing I might pick-up this weekend is a headset...

The J man console combiner glue. It can be used to permenantly bond all you systems so that they take up less space so its like you have a Nintendo Play360 except cooler. All for the low low price of an arm and a leg (no cash or debit or cheques are accepted. If your 360 RRODs your screwed .This product follows the terms and regulations of awesome). 

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

You need Resistance 2,Ratchet and clank, and Uncharted and if you dont have a 360, there are alot of games you are going to need to get.

mM

You're already getting VC and LBP....I.....I don't know what to recommend......you win sir.

uncharted
motorstorm 2(if you like off road racing)
MGS4
wipeout HD
naruto :UN
heavenly sword

R2 for SURE!

Just make sure you get Uncharted and you'll be set.