By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sam and Max: Season Two coming to Wii in 2009

http://www.n4g.com/wii/News-239543.aspx

ATARI and Telltale, Inc. today announced a new partnership to bring Sam & Max to retail stores worldwide with PC and Wii versions of the duo's most recent escapades, Sam & Max Season Two. Everyone's favourite freelance police are back for more of the surreal stories and offbeat laughs that make the Sam & Max games series one-of-a-kind. Currently available as episodic downloads for PC only, publisher ATARI is bringing Sam & Max Season Two to retailers worldwide for PC and Wii in 2009...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

This site says the first season didn't sell too well on the Wii, but I guess it sold well enough for Atari. In any case, yeah!

Around the Network

Well it probably doesn't cost them too much too make and anyways if you make a loss on a Wii title like that it can't be too much haha. So trying again is never a bad idea as you get more on platform because it is proven over time Wii titles continue to sell giving the chance of profits later on.

and Season 3 starts on PC in 2009 =D

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Fantastic News! S1 was great on the Wii and S2 will only be better! I don't mind the release schedule so much for S3 PC / S2 Wii, as long as we keep getting more Sam & Max, and more awesome point and click adventures, I'll be happy. I'm still looking forward to Wallace and Grommit from Telltale as well.

JoeJ said:
  I'm still looking forward to Wallace and Grommit from Telltale as well.

Wait, what? I hadn't heard that part but I'm happy to hear it!

Around the Network

http://www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit

That's awesome news. Hopefully the entire series will end up on the Wii