By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's OS market share lowest in 15 years!

LOL. That was pretty damn neat. The TouchWall is a little more practical though and closer to production ready. In fact M$ is going to be very invasive with their touch APIs. Surface, Windows 7, Pictionaire, Lucid Touch, etc. M$ might make some pretty neat stuff with their touch tools, but handing over to the development community will lead to more creations like G-Speak from a lot larger base.

Around the Network

Just out of curiosity, what is the highest install % Microsoft ever had, what year was it, and what was the total install base. I'm betting that 89.7% of the total market today is higher than whatever that number is...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
Just out of curiosity, what is the highest install % Microsoft ever had, what year was it, and what was the total install base. I'm betting that 89.7% of the total market today is higher than whatever that number is...

around 96% from what w3 says

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453