By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted Or Resistance 2? :||

kowenicki said:
Never played RES2 - dont want to after RFOM. But Uncharted is a whole load of fun... great great game.

@Kowenicki - I thought you were in the R2 beta?

I would buy R2 now and get Uncharted in January.  I don't think R2 will drop much in price before January.  Since you are interested in the coop it would be best to get in now so you aren't playing online with a bunch of people that have a lot more experience than you.  Also, Uncharted will be a nice break before you buy Killzone 2 in Feb. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

Andd...... Resistance takes the lead. 8 - 7.

I would suggest R2 as well since its newer..with the news of Uncharted 2 and its 2009 release, Uncharted 1 is bound to hit greatest hits soon (in NA that is cuz lucky UK already has it as a greatest hits..unless you live in UK).

I live in Sweden and its on ''platinum'' or what ever xD. Alright 9 - 7 R2.

Uncharted, it's cheaper and most definitely the right option.

^_^

Around the Network

Seriously, Reisistance is a pretty lame shooter. Get Uncharted :3

Are you asing () whether you should get "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune", or R2?

Put it this way, in that previous sentence, I graced one game with its full title (punctuation 'n' everything), and left the second game with the slops of initials.

I spit on R2*

*Disclaimer: I do not spit on R2, there are far too many copies, and I have not the phlegm.

DAMNIT! XD Tie again 9-9. Looks like most MGS4 lovers recommend Uncharted hmmm.. Oh and LBP lovers kinda XD.

Uncharted by a long shot IMO.

R2

The single player in R2 was a huge letdown, but the multiplayer is cool. The only problem is I find COD4, and Warhawk to be a lot more interesting online.

Length 5 hours first play through Hard

Uncharted

Uncharted is just a well tuned single player game. The gameplay is phenominal, the story is good enough for a summer blockbuster, and the graphics are nearly unmatched this gen. I have played though this game on 4 differant occasions.

Length 9 hours first playthough on Hard

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

And.. Uncharted wins? 10-9

How ever ill keep this topic until 5th Dec and then the one with most votes ( atm Uncharted ) ill get x).

Thx guys i love you all.