By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So in their Black Friday press release, in which Microsoft brags about how well they did, they specifically mention that the software that sold well was Gears 2, Fable II, and Lips.  Why mention Lips?  They have other stuff to pimp (Banjo, Scene It, Movies, etc.)  Did it actually pick up steam?

Do we believe them?  Because the debut numbers were soft.  I bought it and it's pretty fun with friends, but I am worried that I won't get any DLC - which it totally needs - if no one buys it.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

Lips sold like mad this past week. Every person in Australia bought the Pussycat Dolls/Lips bundle.

Lips represents a more casual market MS wishes to make inroads with. Healthy sales of Lips is a good sign for MS.

If anyone needed proof that the 360 hit mainstream - turd games selling like hotcakes.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

It's a casual game, so it will have legs like the other Singstar games.

Around the Network

The original Scene It debuted low and continued to sell at a steady clip. Games like this don't follow the same trend as the blockbuster core games like Gears/Halo/MGS/etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about the sales. It will continue to be marketed well and am pretty sure it'll do fairly well after all is said and done.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
linlhutz said:
If anyone needed proof that the 360 hit mainstream - turd games selling like hotcakes.

Feeling superior to the world must get exhausting.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

fastyxx said:
linlhutz said:

Feeling superior to the world must get exhausting.

I don't feel superior to the world. Just this game.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

badgenome said:
Lips sold like mad this past week. Every person in Australia bought the Pussycat Dolls/Lips bundle.

This bundle is HOT. I'de buy it just for the box. A custom Pussycat Dolls faceplate would of been awesome.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Hey, you never know - People may view Lips as being a 'good' game since it allows importation of songs from Zune/iPods. That could be a great casual feature for those wanting to buy a Singstar-esque game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.