By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did anyone play huge games like MGS 2 on Xbox,FF VII on Pc?

I didn't have a PS1 at the time so I played FF7 on PC. Still have my copy to this day.

I got a PS1 later so played FF8 & FF9 on the PS1.

Didn't have a PS2 so played MGS2 on Xbox as well. This was way way late in the gen and the only reason I bought the Xbox was for modding & Media Center capabilities.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

I played Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena on Dreamcast instead of PC.
I played GTA: Vice City on Xbox instead of PS2.
I played Gran Turismo 2 on Bleemcast instead of Playstation.
I played Max Payne on Xbox instead of PC.

I think that's about it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well...I played Quake 2 on Ps1,which was awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

Silent Hill 2 on Xbox and 3 on PC

I played some of FF:VII on a PC emulator using the original PS1 discs.
That should count.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

I enjoyed Diablo 1 and Warcraft on the PS1

Diablo co-op was damned fun at the time

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

The game was the ps2 vesion:enhanced and came a year too late.. hence the failure

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/metalgearsolid2substance/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

I played GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas on my Xbox AND on my PC

I also played Counter-Strike on my friend's Xbox

I played Final Fantasy VII on the PC. I also played Final Fantasy VIII on the PC. I still own VII.

I played FFVII on PC, it was the game that started my love of RPGs both western and jrpg style.