By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official PS3 Full of Win thread # 1(PSFoW #1)

Grahamhsu said:
Now cmon Neoraf don't crash the PS3 party =(. Really this is what all threads should be like, positive supportive comments and critic.

I know. I already said I'm sorry.
I love you all.

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Is this a bomb shelter for ps3 FB??

lanjiaona said:
Is this a bomb shelter for ps3 FB??

When we're not safe in Sony Discussion, we need a bomb shelter.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Did anyone else have to update to 2.53 yesterday?

I haven't seen anyone mention anything about so I'm wondering.

There was a major difference I noticed though before and after.

BBC iPLAYER NOW WORKS!!! :D

BBC even had the nice respect to PS3 owners to develop it so it recognises the PS3 browser and gives you PS3 browser instructions. (Press the Right stick to Zoom).

Hmm, pie.

The PS3 is the best ever console. and so handsome, too!
I want it's babies.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
Grahamhsu said:
mibuokami said:
I don't get it, so neoraf owns a PS3 but is a rabid PS3 hater thats wishes nothing more for the Sony franchise to die and at every oppurtunity never fails to ridicule the brand and the people that own the brand.

What is this perverse pleasure?

And the illogic of it all is that he crosses out a large list of games due to unconfirm release dates then went on the create his own list of equally bloated unconfirm title for the xbox and praise its virtue. Its like his logic process isn't in place :/

Well on the other hand there's Dmeister J, the mirror of Neoraf.

DMJ owns a PS3 now.

But only one of those games are full of win, Ratchet and Clank... the rest are only borderline good or horrible...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The Fury said:

Did anyone else have to update to 2.53 yesterday?

I haven't seen anyone mention anything about so I'm wondering.

There was a major difference I noticed though before and after.

BBC iPLAYER NOW WORKS!!! :D

BBC even had the nice respect to PS3 owners to develop it so it recognises the PS3 browser and gives you PS3 browser instructions. (Press the Right stick to Zoom).

Yeah, I found out on ps3fanboy.com. Awesome, isn't it? I recieve little to no reception for BBC 2 here in my crappy Uni house, so I use the iPlayer to watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Getting my weekly dose of Simon Amstell on my actual TV, rather than on my laptop, will be nifty.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
But only one of those games are full of win, Ratchet and Clank... the rest are only borderline good or horrible...

No, the PS3 is full of win. All of it.

ALL OF YOU, GET OUT OF OUR BOMB SHELTER!

Money can't buy you love, but it sure can buy you TEH POWAH OF TEH CELL(broadband engine)!!!!1

Proud Sony Rear Admiral