By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anyone else watch WWE

I wonder why WWE pushes JC too.

He has three moves he does over and over and frankly I'm sick of it.

I don't really watch it. I glance at it every so often.

Around the Network

If i'm bored and can't find anything to do..... so rarely do I ever watch it..

4 ≈ One

I don't like it as much as the supreme Attitude Era, but I really ant to see Jeff Hardy finally get that world title. He's been here for 10 years and still hasn't received it.

I was getting really angry last summer watching Super Cena win every single title match against people he should have lost against. The useless HHH promos and hypingof a man who has been in the game too long for you to NOT know who he is. Randy Orton needs to be a face again somehow because his heel gimmick is pretty repetitive.

I don't know what is worse: Dropping the Hardcore Title, the lacking tag-team division, or the lack of hype for mid-card wrestlers. I'm leaning towards the last 2 choices.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

^^ ^^

Mid-card wrestlers? What are those? :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
^^ ^^

Less popular characters who aren't getting a "push" right now.

Basically people not in title conetention for the big belts or who have won them recently.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

Basically people not in title conetention for the big belts or who have won them recently.

I know. I was being sarcastic and saying that the WWE doesn't really have those anymore.  They just have guys that win and lose now. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No, but i play wrestling games... Last time I watched WWE it was called WWF.

amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

I know. I was being sarcastic and saying that the WWE doesn't really have those anymore.  They just have guys that win and lose now. 

Ah... yeah.  It's why hacks like John Cena end up getting pushed i think.  They just don't have the ability to see the up and comers anymore.

I stick to making characters in Fire Pro Wrestling and watch them wrestle.  Oddly it's more fun.