By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anyone else watch WWE

d21lewis said:
I love Santino's promos on Monday Night Raw. The man is halarious on the mic. I also hope to never see DX together again. Those guys are waaay too old to be acting like that. What I would like to see is a new "Nation" comprised of Shelton Benjamin, R. Truth, M.V.P. and Booker T (Buy him back from TNA!). If done right, one good angle is all the WWE needs to regain much of it's former glory.

that sounds good

Around the Network
McDonald said:
The Undertaker FTW

I haven't watched WWE in years. Does the Undertaker still dominate?

What's impressive is that the Undertaker still does some pretty amazing stuff for a guy his age.  He isn't afraid to take a big bump in order to give the fans a good show!

I used to like HUlk Hogan and MAcho man.... yes long time ago.
I still watch Mexican AAA wrestling

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

My bro has a DVD of The Rock and his history. I watch that.

I also used to watch it back like 8 or 9 years ago.

I used to love it when i was a kid but now i found it to fake and to uninteresting, I rather watch UFC!

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
McDonald said:
The Undertaker FTW

I haven't watched WWE in years. Does the Undertaker still dominate?

yes he pretty much does still dominate

Excellent! He was always my favourite. I think he's the guy that did the chokeslam.

Playstation 3 owner since December 25th, 2006

I never got John Cena. I mean they signed him to a huge contract and tried so hard to put him over....

Even after he was getting booed.... as the Face. People would root for the bad guy cause they thought John Cena sucked so much.

Why the hell did the WWE push him so hard and continue too?

It's kinda like X-pac.

Where there is an actual wrestling term named after him... where you're so bad at wrestling people actually get angry and you because they think you suck at your job.

d21lewis said:
I love Santino's promos on Monday Night Raw. The man is halarious on the mic. I also hope to never see DX together again. Those guys are waaay too old to be acting like that. What I would like to see is a new "Nation" comprised of Shelton Benjamin, R. Truth, M.V.P. and Booker T (Buy him back from TNA!). If done right, one good angle is all the WWE needs to regain much of it's former glory.

What i never got about the Nation of Domination is why Claudio Vega and Crush later joined the group.

I mean... wasn't the whole point that the group was supposed to be all black and they were supposed to play off wrestling fans racism?

Kinda like how the IRS guy and the Repoman were playing off of how some wrestling fans were poor and couldn't pay their bills.

So Cena's the champ again? This is exactly why I don't watch the WWE that much anymore. Instead of having a talented individual be the champ they give the belt to someone that women think is cute.

I watch the TNA once in a while and WWE even less. At least the TNA knows which wrestlers to push (Samoa Joe, A. J. Styles, and several popular veterans). WWE has lost a grip on what the hardcore wrestling fan is into, or maybe they haven't and don't care. It's like when Vince McMahon once said that he was in the entertainment business and could care less about wrestling.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nope stopped watching it when undertaker was working magic and zapping down cage cells with lightning!