By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why won't soy make any pricecuts?????

scottie said:
They are losing money over all the Playstation division, even including some nice PS2 and PSP profits.

They would rather do what Nintendo did with the Gamecube - come in 3rd but make a decent profit, rather than try to price cut aggressively and end up leaving the console business, as Sega did

Except, we're talking about SOY!

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
scottie said:
They are losing money over all the Playstation division, even including some nice PS2 and PSP profits.

They would rather do what Nintendo did with the Gamecube - come in 3rd but make a decent profit, rather than try to price cut aggressively and end up leaving the console business, as Sega did

No soy is the real reason Playstation is losing money. As you all know, soy is the most important part of the Ps3/Ps2/PsP.

As soy prices have went up, so has production costs.

Nintendo were clever and went with milk.

Microsoft not so much, and went with russian caviar.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

This thread has made me lol.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Squilliam said:
scottie said:

Ye why is everyone talking about "sony" when soy has been overpriced for years. This is one of the darkest secrets of mankind. OOO WHY WONT YOU THINK OF THE SOY?!!?!?!?!?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Squilliam said:
scottie said:

Ye why is everyone talking about "sony" when soy has been overpriced for years. This is one of the darkest secrets of mankind. OOO WHY WONT YOU THINK OF THE SOY?!!?!?!?!?

There simply aren't enough soy boys.

Around the Network

While I am a 360 guy, I'll fully acknowledge that equally price ps3 is a better value to a 360 for 2 simple reasons, the HDD capabilities and the brd capacity benefits. With that said, it's critical to point out that sony loses more money in that scenario.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I predict next year will be the year of the soy. It will kill all meats.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
I predict next year will be the year of the soy. It will kill all meats.

I don't know. Soy just seems so colourless and dark. It just doesn't seem like something I want.

But maybe that is the times we are in. People only care about their looks and such. Nobody cares about enjoying the food anymore.

soy is good for you and healthier. Try soy milk its great.

Wow, I didn't even notice the typo, I'm losing my touch at being a douche over the internets