By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why won't soy make any pricecuts?????

If Nintendo is only making $6 for every Wii sold, then there is no way Sony can afford to cut the PS3's price.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I agree. Soy needs a price cut. By the start of the year, soy was at the highest price in 30 years. As pretty much all food has dropped in price, it is reasonable to say that soy is overpriced.

Still, soy is cheaper than most other of its competitors are a side-fluid.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Sony has already cut the price of a PS3 $200 in two years. I am fairly certain they have reached a point where further price cuts is not feasible.

Yeah, 4.00 for a half gallon of Soy is a little much. Quit molesting cows and sell me my Soy milk for cheaper.

axumblade said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I agree. Soy needs a price cut. By the start of the year, soy was at the highest price in 30 years. As pretty much all food has dropped in price, it is reasonable to say that soy is overpriced.

Still, soy is cheaper than most other of its competitors are a side-fluid.

Soy does not need a price cut yet. Other foods may be cheaper but I think that it should wait until next year when the other delicious foods do not have nearly as much to offer.

I was actually being serious.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

How could soy get a price cut? You get two packets of soy sauce free for every plate of Chinese you order.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I can never understands why people buy so much meat during the holiday periods and barely buys soy which is clearly better and have more exclusives health benefits.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
chris1_16 said:

Sony was doing so well but now, it's getting it's ass kicked by the 360???

is there any specific reason why they won't make any price cuts?

how will these holiday sales go???

(sorry I didn't mean to spell sony wrong lol)

Yes.

Sony, like most corporations, enjoys earning money...something they have yet to achieve on the ps3 hardware sales.   

The ps3 will have the least amount of hardware and software sales.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

They are losing money over all the Playstation division, even including some nice PS2 and PSP profits.

They would rather do what Nintendo did with the Gamecube - come in 3rd but make a decent profit, rather than try to price cut aggressively and end up leaving the console business, as Sega did

SONY is LOSING money right now!!! they CANT afford a PRICE CUT