By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Another day, another week of ridiculous sales.

ConsoleLast Week
This Week
587,758  779,033
409,299  515,137
231,840 310,355
131,764 169,234
112,854 143,818

DS sees a 191,275 unit boost
Wii sees a 105,838 unit boost
360 sees a 78,515 unit boost
PS3 sees a 37,470 unit boost
PSP sees a 30,964 unit boost

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
shanbcn said:

PS3

Has 400k for the week which was better than last years numbers...

like Sony PR, fans like to say year over year growth when sales pale in comparison to the competition. But someone else could also argue that 360 sales are much higher year over year in comparison to PS3.

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I will LOL at people saying PS3 is dead.....when next year at a lower price point GT 5 comes on PS3 in EU....next xmas...

That's still 12 months away. That's a LOOOONG time. The 360 will be so far away if similar numbers continue where 360 > PS3 by a large margin. It'll help...12 months later. But what about the next 11 months? The PS3 is "dead" for 11 months then?

It's not dead, but it certainly looks like it will be on life support for the next few months before the heavy hitters will arrive and the price will be cut.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dtewi said:
RPG said:
Overall:

Playstation consoles = 312 k
Xbox consoles = 309 k

Playstation consoleS owning the Xbox console

Overall:

Nintendo Consoles: 1.3M

All Other Consoles: 711K

Nintendo consoleS owning everything

:O darn I never knew that, this is a shocking revelation

310k in OTHER alone?

HOLY--

This means the 360 will have at least 810k sales this week, at least due to getting over 500k in NA. Wont that be, like, 200,000 more then the previous best for 360?

Whoa.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I might have missed something.

And and Wii, DS, PSP all doing pretty good, PS3 is getting great sales for its price. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
-General_Ram- said:
shanbcn said:

PS3

like Sony PR, fans like to say year over year growth when sales pale in comparison to the competition. But someone else could also argue that 360 sales are much higher year over year in comparison to PS3.

You can also argue its due to the fact the 360 had a 150 dollar price cut world wide?

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
I will LOL at people saying PS3 is dead.....when next year at a lower price point GT 5 comes on PS3 in EU....next xmas...

Let them have there time

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
it the 360 REALLY selling that high? i mean no offense but vgchartz are notorious for over doing the 360 numbers and out of this site people say the guy who does the numbers is a troll or something and a 360 fan? i aint making this up go and see.

how dare you question vgchartz credabiltiy? jk:P

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

darthdevidem01 said:

you will get the same idiots with a 100 threads saying the 360 is dead. i wonder when sony are going to cut the price.

-General_Ram- said:
shanbcn said:

PS3

But no where in my post did I or shan say anything about the 360.... so... stfu?