By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Got my gift! World of Goo and River City Ransom. Thanks a ton Santa! (Can't wait to try out World of Goo)

Also, Tiny Tim, thou has been gifted :3 Hope you enjoy!

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

So this was pretty awesome. Have you thought about another occassion that would be fitting for another wii gift exchange?

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

well there is el dia de los reyes magos haha on Jan 6th but that would be too soon I assume after two rounds of the Secret Santa lol

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Whoa, I got Bomberman Blast! Thanks, Santa. :P

Once again, thanks to the lot of you for participating in this, and thanks to noname for organizing this mess. And thanks to everyone who had the pleasure of either gifting or being gifted by yours truly.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

CONMAN15 said:

So this was pretty awesome. Have you thought about another occassion that would be fitting for another wii gift exchange?

Next up: the Wii owners birthday thread! People are assigned a birthday-ee, and give someone a gift on that person's birthday. That round starts when someone else is loony enough to start it.

starbruin said:

heh...heck even if they would give you something like 1% back I think you'd qualify for like two games at least between the two rounds haha...

No no, I'm strictly salary...

...is what I'd say if I was a viral marketeer. Which I'm obviously not! Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha...

They suspect nothing.

Around the Network

thanks to my santa for my gifts=) i got megaman 9 and super mario rpg...both are awesome, i was dying to play mario rpg again for a long time now..and megaman 9...well, pure old school awesomeness.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Still waiting on my dear, sweet Santa.

Don't worry you're not the only one ;) Hopefully we're not on the 'naughty' list :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

i right there with yall

Santa came through with Mega Man 2!

I haven't played this since I was a little boy. The nostalgia trip I'm getting is insane.

Metal Man wasn't as hard as I remember.