By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

noname2200 said:
Finnbar said:
waiting for my tiny tim to add me! ~twidles thumbs~ add me quick or mr noname will be after me for not sending a gift by sunday! ahhhhhhhhh

I would never "come after" you Finnbar! Just send gentle reminders about what happens to deabeats' kneecaps...

I'll also PM your person. Again, your person added me a few days back, so I'm unsure about what's going on here. Please double-check the numbers, and I'll ask him or her to do the same.

Oh the deals been done, guess it just took a long while to go though.. i live to walk another day! MERRY XMAS!

p.s ur comment reminded me of the family guy ep with stewie wanting his money from brian. sooo great.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

i`m about to send my gift to my tim....hope he likes it and also hope my secret santa
haven`t forgot me.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Santa?

and when can I send my gift to my Tiny Tim? I have him registered. :) I wanna share the love.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Now, to wait for my own gift!

SJGohan3972 said:
Santa?

and when can I send my gift to my Tiny Tim? I have him registered. :) I wanna share the love.

The day you got your Tim's code and once the codes "registered" is when you could have began gifting your Tiny Tim ;) so you are free to do so as you wish now. Sunday (tomorrow) was the original 'deadline' date that I assume noname will begin to see who has been reached and who has not 

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Just a quick status update here:

I've already gifted my game to my Tiny Tim / Santa (hey, only two Europeans participated this time), and I'm waiting for mine. But I'm not constantly online since my parents connection is a little crappy at the moment - so if you don't mind, send me a message whenever you're online, so I can hook my Wii up.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

woooo its Santa sunday

Well I'm going to gift my person today. Hope they like my gift.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I sent mine and they did recieve,, but I havent got mine, and I don't even think my santa has added me.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Santa?

Saaaaantaaaaaa!