By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

My Santa gave me LostWinds. =]
Thanks so much, can't wait to play it!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
when is the new one happend???? b/c im leaving tomorrow =(

Good question. I think I'll hand out the codes sometime this weekend, and have them be due by Christmas. But if you want to join, I can extend the deadline for you a bit until you get back. The more the merrier!

Well, i dont know if people want to wait until January 8th :s but, if there's people that don't mind, count me in

Maynard_Tool said:
noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
when is the new one happend???? b/c im leaving tomorrow =(

Good question. I think I'll hand out the codes sometime this weekend, and have them be due by Christmas. But if you want to join, I can extend the deadline for you a bit until you get back. The more the merrier!

Well, i dont know if people want to wait until January 8th :s but, if there's people that don't mind, count me in

Welcome aboard again! Great to have you too.

nice ^^

this idea was pure win!!!! love it. Hope to expect a lot of people again, and of course my little tim

My santa got me two games! They are both really hard. Art Style ORBIENT is SO frustrating! I'll beat it eventually though.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

thanks to whoever my santa was. i received my gift today. ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Just want to say "thanks!" to my Santa: you made a great choice.

Edit: For the record, it was Donkey Kong Country.

Huh. Just realized i didn't get a PM or anything...

Did i get left out or just miss it? or screw something up... or just miss something?

Either way, let me know and if it's the case i'll get in on the other one.

Kasz216 said:

Huh. Just realized i didn't get a PM or anything...

Did i get left out or just miss it? or screw something up... or just miss something?

Either way, let me know and if it's the case i'll get in on the other one.

Someone missed something, yes, and that's me. I'm so sorry! I don't know how this happened. No excuse, though.

Great! My Tiny Tim registered quick enough so I could gift him before I had to leave. I didn't receive my gift yet... so I'll have to wait to see what I've got.

@noname: I had to change my country setting to send my gift and there was a message about my country change when I entered the shopping channel and it said "If you have pending gifts, you won't be able to receive them after changing your country setting."

Does this mean my gift could get lost in the mail?

Signature goes here!