By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Hmm, about to add my Tim, but he has no VC/WW games in his list. That makes it a lot easier..!

EDIT: Game sent, just waiting on my Santa to add my code.

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
silverlunar777 said:
Ok, I got my Tiny Tim ^^
He is one special case, and he got alot of VC and WiiWare games!

This is harder than i though!

Same here.  My Tim has a lot of games.  What to give... 

Same here. My Tim will get something incredibly brilliant though. 

So, if my Tiny Tim is not from Italy, i must change my country, even if we are in Europe?

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

All right I finished sending my gifts!

I hope Tim likes them ^^;

Waiting for Santa to gift me now! *cross fingers*

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

I think I've finally figured out what to get my Tim. Yay, me!

Around the Network

^^That's quite generous of you. But how exactly are you going to gift yourself?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Alexandervgc said:
So, if my Tiny Tim is not from Italy, i must change my country, even if we are in Europe?

Apparently so. You can try it without changing your country settings, mind you, but some folks have told me they had to change it (and others didn't...I dunno what's going on there). Like I said, though, there's no risk if you do change it.

Ok, i wait for my Tim to add me then i'll send the gift.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

I'm hoping my gift doesn't go to waste - I wish my Tim had a more complete game collection. I don't think I'll be revealing myself...

*hides Wii code in shame*

c0rd said:

I'm hoping my gift doesn't go to waste - I wish my Tim had a more complete game collection. I don't think I'll be revealing myself...

*hides Wii code in shame*

I'm sure he or she will love it. And if he or she already has a physical copy of the game, well...he or she was warned!