By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Maynard_Tool said:
you should have open another thread where people posted a game that they want.... it would have made things easier >.>

Where would be the fun in that? This way, you get to suffer!

Around the Network

^oh nice, i thought the point of this was having fun, not suffering >.> anywayz.... my tim hasn't add me or something cause i don't have it as a friend here. i'll wait a lil bit more

noname2200 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Your Tim has to be online at the same time as you?

Do they?! Shoot...yet another unneeded wrinkle.

Alright, if you're having difficulty gifting someone, let me know, and I'll try to "schedule" some times that are convenient for both of you.

No they don't have to be online, they just need their Wii hooked up online, which is what WiiConnect24 is for so your Wii is online when on standby mode, I've been gifted Dr. Mario demo before and it's like a normal message, your blue LED lights up, you go read the message that says _____ has sent you a gift go here to download it *link* and then will ask you to send a reply thanking them.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
noname2200 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Your Tim has to be online at the same time as you?

Do they?! Shoot...yet another unneeded wrinkle.

Alright, if you're having difficulty gifting someone, let me know, and I'll try to "schedule" some times that are convenient for both of you.

No they don't have to be online, they just need their Wii hooked up online, which is what WiiConnect24 is for so your Wii is online when on standby mode, I've been gifted Dr. Mario demo before and it's like a normal message, your blue LED lights up, you go read the message that says _____ has sent you a gift go here to download it *link* and then will ask you to send a reply thanking them.

Great to know. Thanks Maxwell!

^^Definitely good to know.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Man I just clicked on this today. I might of participated if I was aware.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
Man I just clicked on this today. I might of participated if I was aware.

Sorry I missed you, dude; I thought I hit up most Wii owners, but it looks like I missed you. Sorry! You'll be at the top of the list for next year, though.

Well, it's done. I just sent my gift, hope my tim got it already. Now, i'll just wait for mine xD i hope it comes tomorrow because im leaving on friday and i won't have internet >.>

Alright, got all my codes in. Now it's time to get some shopping done. I hope my Tim likes his gift.

This was a great idea, thanks for setting it up noname.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my Wii internet was turned off today. So I dunno if my Santa tried to send me a gift in that time (he added me, I see), but everything's up and running now. Well it is as soon as I change my country, send my Tim a gift, and then change my country back again.

Just, uhh, throwing this out there.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85