By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

I know what I'm going to give. I just have to wait to be able to give it.

Around the Network

^ lucky you

Phew, I was having trouble getting internet for my computer so I could log on. I'm glad I was finally able to get on.

I'll add all my codes in a couple hours and see what I can do for giftin'!

Now just to decide what to get :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

BoleroOfFire said:
Your Tim has to be online at the same time as you?

Do they?! Shoot...yet another unneeded wrinkle.

Alright, if you're having difficulty gifting someone, let me know, and I'll try to "schedule" some times that are convenient for both of you.

Maynard_Tool said:

So i can send the gift when ever i want?

That's what I thought. Everyone should have entered their Santa's code by now...I take it you're having problems?

Soon as my Tim is confirmed as a friend, it shall be done!

Oh, what joy.

I will check again in the morning.

Around the Network

YEs im having trouble....deciding what to give >.

My gift is sent ^_^

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Ok my tim is in. So i have all my santas and my tim, now i'll wait... and think >.

Maynard_Tool said:
YEs im having trouble....deciding what to give >.<

I already have all my santa codes, and as soon as i decide what to give i'll add my tim... or do i need to do it now??? >.>

No no, no rush. You have until Sunday, and it's better to put some thought into it. I haven't sent mine yet, for instance, and I've known who I drew since Monday...

you should have open another thread where people posted a game that they want.... it would have made things easier >.>