By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Oh boy! I can't wait.

Around the Network

Oh lord this is gonna be so cool.

We're to send out gifts immediately, yes?

Khuutra said:
Oh lord this is gonna be so cool.

We're to send out gifts immediately, yes?

Up until Sunday (due to time zones/schedules), although you should be able to send them out immediately by now if you want.

Hope my Tim clears off some space on his Wii, because I feel very generous this year.

I hope my Tim likes his gift! It seems to fit his tastes pretty well...

Around the Network

Alright, taking a quick stretcher for dinner, and then finishing up my tax paper. I've only gotten through half of North America so far, so if you haven't heard from me yet, don't panic: I'll get to you within a few hours, before I get to bed.

P.S. Has everyone who's sent something had a smooth experience so far? Anything to pass onto others to make it easier for them?

For have people who registered there Tiny Tim so far, how long did you wait until the receiver began black indicating the completed connection?
I would hate for my Tiny Tim to in a time zone where my internet is off while his is connected and vise versa. I punched in my code. I hope I'll be able to gift by tomorrow night. I am so paranoid.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Just waiting for my tims number to actually light up so I can gift them their game =D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Your Tim has to be online at the same time as you?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I dont know what to give >.
.> not that great xD

haha jk

So i can send the gift when ever i want?