By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but how many games do you think noname2200 could get away with if he sent everyone his code? I wonder how much he could get before people find out...

That'd be a pretty epic scam

Around the Network
c0rd said:

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but how many games do you think noname2200 could get away with if he sent everyone his code? I wonder how much he could get before people find out...

Why, I would never do such a thing without making multiple alternate accounts to buy myself some time...!

Okay, I believe I've sent everyone their Santa codes. If you haven't gotten something from me, please let me know ASAP, so I can send you the info. Also let me know if there are any problems you encounter.

c0rd said:

O.o

That would be....be.....so cruel it is awesome :O

Anyway I got my codes! time to register them!

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

c0rd said:

LOL!  That would be funny but terrible!  

Received my codes.  Will add later.    

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Got my codes, i'd appreciate some names for the codes. I got everyone with ???

Sadly I only picked up 1 Wii point card so not enough Wii points to reall go all out, but the whole 2000 points is up to give. V_V The moment I know who to give to.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Dude--you shouldn't be looking at the names. That's why it's called 'Secret' Santa XD

I registered all of mine!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

well that's why you get more than one number xD but i guess its they way it is

lol if you got names then all you'd need to do is match the code of the person sending it to you to the name.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."