By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

All non-North Americans should have received their Secret Santa code by now (but NOT their Tiny Tim code). If you haven't, please let me know ASAP. I'll be getting to the North Americans next.

Damn that's a big list...

Around the Network

Waiting ^^

Haha who's going to be the lucky bastard getting me as their secret Santa. Going to be lucky because I've got 4000 points and don't care how much I spend. Well I do but it'll be nice haha.

^ ok, u heard zucas. He want's to be my secret santa. Nuf said

4000 points, you say?

Well, if you'll give me just a quick second to "adjust" a few numbers, I'll be happy to tell you exactly who your person is...

Around the Network

Haha nice but of course I won't use all of it on a gift but I'll be generous.

I forgot, how long does it usually take for two Wii with shared friend codes to connect?
I say this because my home's internet is only on while family members are in the house and awake. Usually 4/5:00 pm to 10:00 pm EST.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

RPG_Fanatic said:
I forgot, how long does it usually take for two Wii with shared friend codes to connect?
I say this because my home's internet is only on while family members are in the house and awake. Usually 4/5:00 pm to 10:00 pm EST.

I'm not sure exactly, to be honest. I wouldn't worry too much, though: you're on the same continent as your Santa/Tim, so if the two Wiis need to connect (I'm not sure they have to in real-time) we can arrange that easily via PM.

Zucas is quite generous!

(thanks again for ToS2!)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Got my codes punched in, one of which was already registered from way back when I was looking to swap friend vouchers in Metroid Prime 3.