By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Damn.
I still don't have my Wii, or I'd participate...
(Sent it to Nintendo for some repairs)

Thanks for inviting me anyway =(
Next time then (?); Oh, Well

Hope you guys have lots of fun, and
Happy Holidays to all!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Alright guys, so far we have one Japanese and two PAL folks participating (although they're on opposite ends of the world. Literally!)

If y'all can wrangle up some more PAL or Japanese users, I'd be mighty grateful. Lean on 'em a bit if you gotta; I reckon jolly ol' Saint Nick won't be too fussed if we use some mafioso tactics, just this once.

I can help in the Japanese problem.

Wii code: 5791-7721-0282-3672

Wii code: 3428-9560-0800-9576

Yes, I have two Wiis and I don't mind participating in it with both if that's acceptable.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have all controllers.

If you participate with both, you might end up getting the same game for both...

DeltaXIII said:
noname2200 said:
Alright guys, so far we have one Japanese and two PAL folks participating (although they're on opposite ends of the world. Literally!)

If y'all can wrangle up some more PAL or Japanese users, I'd be mighty grateful. Lean on 'em a bit if you gotta; I reckon jolly ol' Saint Nick won't be too fussed if we use some mafioso tactics, just this once.

I can help in the Japanese problem.

Wii code: 5791-7721-0282-3672

Wii code: 3428-9560-0800-9576

Yes, I have two Wiis and I don't mind participating in it with both if that's acceptable.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have all controllers.

You're my hero. No, seriously, this helps a lot.

jlauro said:
If you participate with both, you might end up getting the same game for both...

I guess I'll take the risk though with all the games to choose from, I'm not worried.

Ramuji, do you want to add me to your friends anyhow? My Japanese Wii's list is a little empty.

And I'll try to take care of my games list over the next few days.

Around the Network

Ahh, DeltaXIII, that's cool. Thanx for spreading the holiday cheer! :)

DeltaXIII said:

Ramuji, do you want to add me to your friends anyhow? My Japanese Wii's list is a little empty.

Definitely, since I suffer from the same problem. I've just added  your FC. Here's mine: 8543-1141-9403-8457

noname2200: To avoid DeltaXIII getting the same game twice (as jlauro mentions), you might want to consider sending a private message to both his US Secret Santa and Japan Secret Santa (probably me) so we can then coordinate privately on game selection.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

ramuji said:

DeltaXIII said:

noname2200: To avoid DeltaXIII getting the same game twice (as jlauro mentions), you might want to consider sending a private message to both his US Secret Santa and Japan Secret Santa (probably me) so we can then coordinate privately on game selection.

Yeah, since y'all obviously know who your Santa is, I was just going to ask him which games he already had on that system, and (to be safe) I was going to give you a list of Japan-only downloadable games. But your way works too.

This is sweet. Anyways:

Wii Number: 1831 6542 1451 3317
Controllers: All (except I can't seem to find my two classic controllers... no big deal they are around here somewhere and I have the GC controller)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Sorry, but I edited one more bit on info in my original post.

I'm in.

wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319
Controller: GameCube and Balance Board

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.