By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 thread

dude we need to keep the list updated. I know this isn't Metacritic, but Damn I love Atlus and SMT.

"Persona 4 is RPG Perfection" 10/10

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/12/review-persona.html

Around the Network
superbeast1370 said:
dude we need to keep the list updated. I know this isn't Metacritic, but Damn I love Atlus and SMT.

"Persona 4 is RPG Perfection" 10/10

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/12/review-persona.html

It seems that you don't even have to be a hardcore fan of JRPGs to like Persona 4, you just need a passing interest in the genre to like it(or love it).

I read in the Atlus forums that some folks already received their artbooks so I'm gonna call my local GS tomorrow to see if they received it yet.

Soriku said:
Do want.

Do want also.

I have the game on my Christmas list.

Okay update those two scores and added the Destructoid review too. They gave it a perfect score. Destructoid gave VC an 8.5. Looks like we won the war :P

@superbeast, I thought the art book came packaged with the game like Eternal Poison, unless Gamestop received the game already.

Around the Network

i'm glad some vgchart people are finally joinin the persona bandwagon, most of them overlooked persona 3 last year.

Ari_Gold said:
i'm glad some vgchart people are finally joinin the persona bandwagon, most of them overlooked persona 3 last year.

Thank good word of the mouth for that.  I never played Persona 3 or anything related to SMT other than some of the SMT Imagine Online beta.  I am ready to join the Persona wagon.

This is one of the best games I've played this year. The art book is pretty sweet. Need to get back to studying :(

Mirson said:
This is one of the best games I've played this year. The art book is pretty sweet. Need to get back to studying :(

How come you've played it? Mine arrives today but I need to prepare for a presentation tonight before I can play anything

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Im might get this game according to soriku it's really good.