By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 thread

YESSSSSSSSSSS
I'm IN!!!!

Around the Network
Mirson said:
I just checked my e-mail and got the SMT: Online beta!

I should be getting the beta any time now.

@konnichiwa

More run of the mill JRPGs can get 50 posts no problem but a unique JRPG like P4 has trouble getting half of that.

konnichiwa said:
Oh wait: You were selected for the MegaTen Closed Beta! Awesome... Tell me if it is any good Mirson =p.

What, you're not going to play it or something? Going to download it tonight. I hate MMOs though.

Mirson said:
konnichiwa said:
Oh wait: You were selected for the MegaTen Closed Beta! Awesome... Tell me if it is any good Mirson =p.

What, you're not going to play it or something? Going to download it tonight. I hate MMOs though.

My computer can't play Half Life ONE decent so I have kind of a feeling I will have problems with this beta =p. 

And oh I am interested in the size of the game aswell :).

konnichiwa said:
Mirson said:
konnichiwa said:

My computer can't play Half Life ONE decent so I have kind of a feeling I will have problems with this beta =p. 

And oh I am interested in the size of the game aswell :).

1.3GB the beta installer

Though the game downloads a lot at startup (at least the JP version), I dunno how much size

Around the Network
Mirson said:
konnichiwa said:

I hate MMOs too but be sure to let us know how it turns out.

OT, P4= JRPG of the year no competition. SMT has surpassed FF. Atlus gave us SMT:N, DDS1, DDS2,P3 and P4 in the PS2 gen. Compare to FFX, FFX-2 and FFXII....no comparison. Those who've played all the games mentioned would agree.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

If I only get one game this holiday season, it has to be Persona 4. P3Fes was one of the most refreshing RPGs I've played in the longest time; playing another that's even better is going to be fantastic! My only problem is that the new main character kinda looks like a dork. But that's it. Atlus is probably one of the only gaming companies that can get voice-acting done right.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Looks like a cool game. One last great RPG for the PS2. Don't die PS2!!! I still love you!!! D:
I wish Atlus would release more of their games in Australia, or at least get them over here faster. We only just got Trauma Centre the other month, and that was a launch title for Wii and the Sequal is already out. D:

1.3GB installer X_X. Ugh I can't download to much a month....I am going to download it at my mom's house ^^'.

I hella want P4 but i seriously need to beat P3 FES before. I really need to get on it because P3 is really cool

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS