By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

Max King of the Wild said:
bigusdickus said:
I never did get the first game to work in 1080p, when I switched off 720, it just defaulted to 576p. I also thought there was stealth in the first one if you chose to use it in quite a few situations, and the mutants pretty well ruined a somewhat believable storyline.

I think the mutants were a fine touch. Because they were suppose to be cursed.... and old civilizations believed in curses.

yea they were part of what made it awesome  :p i hope there are wicked twists in this one too.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
bigusdickus said:
I never did get the first game to work in 1080p, when I switched off 720, it just defaulted to 576p. I also thought there was stealth in the first one if you chose to use it in quite a few situations, and the mutants pretty well ruined a somewhat believable storyline.

I think the mutants were a fine touch. Because they were suppose to be cursed.... and old civilizations believed in curses.

yea they were part of what made it awesome  :p i hope there are wicked twists in this one too.

I'm stealing your sig.

So the release date of SONY's new game was brought on by microsoft paying them? Yeah.....

^
..............................................................WHAT?

Mirson said:
Nathan Drake is still sexy as ever.

The beard makes him look a bit like satan though.

Looking at Staude's sig, he reminds me of Vamp.

Around the Network

Wow uncharted is the best I played on my ps3! I can't wait for it! I like tne "new" drake but I'm afraid the story's gonna go so serious and so badass and so blabla...

I hope it will still be a little funny, I don't want tomb raider underworld story ...

Staude said:
bigusdickus said:

I'm stealing your sig.

lol go ahead :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Hope your one Elena is in this one again. And the old guy. The characters were one of favourite parts of Uncharted.

UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

graphics are abit of a improvement over 1, but HELLA nice.

i didn't buy uncharted 1 because wasn't long enough but a bundle of 2, will have me do probably :P