By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 bundles for just 135 Euro

Interesting the 360 Arcade pack with Sega Super Star Tennis and 256 MB memory card has a price tag of only 135 Euros at our local Media Markt, that's a lot cheaper than a PSP for instance. Last week the price tag said 149 Euro.

I already thought 149 Euro was pretty cheap.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

That is for nothing really MS are piling the pressure on this Xmas.

thats cheaper than the DS!

Mikey.. don't forget the * at the price.. You get 30 euro's back from microsoft.. with the special cashback action which will last until the end of this year... So at first you still pay 165 euro's

And at the Media Markt all things are a bit cheaper... for example the Wii is 233 instead of 249 euro's

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So they are selling for approximately $170 USD? Wow, that's a very good deal. Did the Euro weaken lately? It seems that the rate used to be almost 1 Euro per 2 USD so the cost should have been $270. Maybe I'm thinking more of the pound? Bah, no matter =p

Around the Network

@ nightsurge

So they are selling for approximately $170 USD?

Yes and that's including 19% Dutch taxes.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

NiKKoM said:

Mikey.. don't forget the * at the price.. You get 30 euro's back from microsoft.. with the special cashback action which will last until the end of this year... So at first you still pay 165 euro's

And at the Media Markt all things are a bit cheaper... for example the Wii is 233 instead of 249 euro's

Oh I have a nice little question. I'm wondering, is Media Markt the market leader for electronical stuff in the Netherlands ?

If they are anything like in Belgium (not that far south), then yes.

They are one of the top players, if not the biggest. Most well-known over here in any case.

Yeah.. They are marketleader here.. with just 26 stores.. but their prices are always better then the competition...

They say that they are the biggest electronica chain in Europe... well at least in 15 countries of them..
They sometimes the name is different (in germany I believe it's Saturn) but it's still the same..

That's also the reason why their price is a bit cheaper.. they buy in for 500 stores at once across europe..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@ papflesje

They have over twice as many of their mega stores in the Netherlands than in Belgium.

PS3 vs 360 sales