By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EUK stores waiting on Resistance 2

the game only ranked 6th in UK... so this is the reason...

Around the Network

This is not the reason, it was out sold by PS3 COD5 on his 3rd week. Pathetic, i don't think even holidays will help it. This is what happen when you when you go for big numbers (60p multi players) instead of quality graphics.

Chart-track: "the only new entry this week is Sony’s ‘Resistance 2’ on PS3 at No10. This is the follow-up to one of the format holder’s original launch titles ‘Resistance: Fall of Man’ – however launch week sales of ‘Resistance 2’ are only around two-thirds of the original."

@ kowenicki: I thought MS placed some of their titles against KZ2?

kowenicki said:
LBP and Res2 were expected to be big... and well.. they just arent.

How does this bode for KZ2?

I guess at least when that launches it is up against nothing.

I wish that too,but RE5 and SF4 wants you to know their same month release date.

Around the Network

ah, ps3 releases ^^

No idea, I think it's relatively calm until KZ2 (perhaps WKC which may be delayed I read here and there, but even then, WKC will only be in Japan)

@kowenicki

LBP is big (1.5 Million by the end of the year for a new IP like this is great).on the other hand...resistance 2 bombed....oh well

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@kowenicki

LBP is big (1.5 Million by the end of the year for a new IP like this is great).on the other hand...resistance 2 bombed....oh well

R2 will likely have a better launch week than LBP.

LBP = 351k
  R2 = 270k + Others numbers

resistance deserved more sales in north america, now europe will determine its faith but im guessin resistance will become a million seller in the next 2 weeks