By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is already a BEAST -- Wins an MTV GAME AWARD!

darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

seriously leo-j

most of us don't give a damn about versus XIII

why should we?

Because Mr. Tetsuya Nomura, the best dev Square has is working on it?

Also, who is most of "us"?

mM
Around the Network

MTV FUQN SUCKS they dont even know real music so why would we expect them to know games

Xen said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@leo-j

seriously leo-j

most of us don't give a damn about versus XIII

why should we?

The KH team working on it is enough for me...

Are you sure that's really the reason? o_O

There's also the setting and gameplay aspect... beside the fact that it's said to be more traditional. But after playing KH2, the KH team is a good enough reason to get hyped.

OK, good. I'm glad to see you're sane. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I don't know what's more offensive.

An MTV award or a Spyke TV award.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

darthdevidem01 said:
Godot said:
famousringo said:
Music channels don't even play music videos anymore. It's 90% douchey reality shows these days. :/

Anyway, the music videos sucked.

I have the feeling FFXIII will be the biggest disapointment ever. Even worse than the terrible FFXII.

why though?

I have full faith & trust in the FFX team....FF13 will be awesome!

I dunno, it's just I have been disappointed by SE lately. I think I'm a bit too pessimistic. FFX was great but X-2 and XII were terrible. Also, it doesn't help that they don't have Uematsu anymore. The music in FFXII is one of the thing that disppointed me the most. Anyway, we'll see if the game is good. I'll get it for sure.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@naum

it was announced 2 years ago at E3 06.....WTF are you going on about?

Waiting 5 - 6 years my foot!

Maybe so but we won't see it until 2010... ok that's 4 years... still lessening the hype for alot of people.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

For that title, I'm not surprised it won...

4 ≈ One

So FFXIII > FFXIII VS confirmed?

Seriously though, I don't deem this news worthy, it's MTV for goodness sakes. I bet you most of the kids these days doesn't even know what MTV stands for, that's how diluted the programmings gotten over the past 5 years.