By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is already a BEAST -- Wins an MTV GAME AWARD!

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Xen said:
I have zero respect for MTV, that's what I mean. They know gaming like they know music.

Couldn't have said it better myself, the last time MTV played good music was when the SNES was in it's prime.

Wait? MTV played music? So THAT is what the M is for. You learn something new every day.

Around the Network

Music channels don't even play music videos anymore. It's 90% douchey reality shows these days. :/

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Well,in the same ceremony MTV Germany gives the first "video game lifetime achievement" to Kojima for MGS series (And even if this is just an MTV award is well deserved,high praise for this master)and the reward was given by Jade Raymond (Assassin's Creed)!
You can find the video at Youtube.

famousringo said:
Music channels don't even play music videos anymore. It's 90% douchey reality shows these days. :/

Anyway, the music videos sucked.

I have the feeling FFXIII will be the biggest disapointment ever. Even worse than the terrible FFXII.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I think MTV giving an award to this game is more of an insult than an honor.

Either way, by the time this game gets to US this generation will be almost over. I am not even going to think about the poor gamers in EU.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network
Godot said:
famousringo said:

I have the feeling FFXIII will be the biggest disapointment ever. Even worse than the terrible FFXII.

I dont know what you are talking about. FFXII is the best game in the series.

those are voted by fans!!

they used LBP to present the game xD

Godot said:
famousringo said:

why though?

I have full faith & trust in the FFX team....FF13 will be awesome!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I hate MTV, it's so brainless now days, filled with absolute crap. And FF XIII hype is unhealthy, i mean it still so long untill its relased.

Dumbest award ever.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes