By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCREW CAPCOM & SF2!!!

Shin Akuma as the secret last boss was always absurdly cheap, He was a secret fight for the best players in the arcade back in '94 that is why he's hard
I used to be able to beat him as Guile even on 8 (the hardest setting), it required a lot of turtling, but I could
The point is Shin Akuma is cheap no matter who your playing as because it was a bonus for the best players

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Lol, I clicked on this thread, read the thread, and a few minutes later, I refreshed it, and EvilChronos ends up getting banned O_o

EvilChronos said:

Your a complete moron who is obviously illiterate j man so go fuck yourself. It was akuma vs akuma learn to read retard.

I agree with this statement.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

I like capcom.

also Street Fighter 4 is Awesome.

EvilChronos said:

Capcom has just become my most hated game company! They have pissed me off to the point to were I think imma say FUCK resident evil 5!

Dude. Im sorry but you have got to be kidding me.  RE5 looks incredible. It is going to be the best action horror game of the year. At least reserve your judgement until the demo is out this week. Seriously.

Around the Network

That one is actually Shin Gouki(this is how he called in Japanese),once shown himself in SF II Turbo and Street Fighter Zero 2,guess you're not a loyal fans to Street Fighter series that why you don't know him.Apparently Shin Gouki is far more stronger than Gouki,you should have know that if you really love Street Fighter series.

stevechan said:
That one is actually Shin Gouki(this is how he called in Japanese),once shown himself in SF II Turbo and Street Fighter Zero 2,guess you're not a loyal fans to Street Fighter series that why you don't know him.Apparently Shin Gouki is far more stronger than Gouki,you should have know that if you really love Street Fighter series.

yep..i first encounter him in the alpha series. the Bitch was tough to beat.

Shin Akuma isn't meant to be easy to beat, no matter what the difficulty. As a whole, Super Turbo is not supposed to be an easy game - the AI in the original game (which is offered as Classic mode) is notoriously difficult and can basically do things a human player would never be able to do (like charge moves in rapid succession). I think the requirements for getting to Shin Akuma should make it obvious that he was meant to challenging, and your own inability to beat him doesn't make ST HD Remix a bad game. If you want something easy just play try another fighter, and if you want to curse at Capcom some more try the game on Classic mode instead. I mean... that mode is like pretty... hard.

LOL, I beat SF2 the new warriors in like 15 mins on the Wii. Bring on this version of SF2 that apparently I haven't played because it seems like a piece of cake. ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

??? ... u dont know how to play.