By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Computer Entertainment America, I hate you... (PSN Related)

My thoughts Exactly. I mean these games have already been ported to english so you would think that it would be easy to just upload them to the server but maybe I'm wrong.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Why nobody remember Einhander

Sick of SackBoy threads

Munkeh111 said:
We want Final Fantasy VII!!!!

Yes that would be nice If sony can get this one from SE and even enhance it alittle. 

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:

Ew. VIII and IX is SO much better. Btw, the store needs to get Brave Fencer Musashi/Tales of Destiny/Tales of Eternia too :3

321tttrini4everz said:
Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:

and VIII and IX, they are also good. Btw, the store needs to get Brave Fencer Musashi/Tales of Destiny/Tales of Eternia too :3

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Munkeh111 said:

God yes.

But I'd selt for MGS or Xenogears or Wild Arms 2.

that and that.

I haven't played any of the PS1 FFs, and I thought FF VII is the best place to start and it is said to be the best game every by more people than say VIII or IX are the best games ever, and I have played CC

Soriku said:
321tttrini4everz said:
Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:

Ew. VIII and IX is SO much better. Btw, the store needs to get Brave Fencer Musashi/Tales of Destiny/Tales of Eternia too :3

You can't handle the truth ^_^

oops...ff8 is better than ff7 by miles......ff9 is the god of them all lol

EDIT: i had to correct myself :)

Or you can buy the games on Ebay.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I thought you coul create a profile for every region to get their content or did that change? Wouldn't help much with the RPGs admitedly, but it could score you Bushido Blade and MGS.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229