By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil creator "probably won't play" Resident Evil 5

"I probably won't play it. I won't like it, because it's not going to be the game I would have made," he said. "It'll just cause me stress if I play it. I think it could be fun for gamers to play it, but not for someone who has developed Resident Evil games.

"If I see anything in Resident Evil 5 that isn't done well, I'll be angry!" 

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=202814

---

I feel the exact same way.

Around the Network

Ouch...I hope the game changes his mind (it wont).

Coming from Mikami, those are powerful words.

It has zombies riding on motorcycles. How can the game go wrong? :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I just don't get the hype for RE5..

it just seems boring in every way right now...the grfx are good...but on par with GEOW 2....so thats not a selling point for it....the story seems boring...shooting zombies has been done to death

there is no innovation like RE4....just seems boring right now m afraid

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I honestly do not want to play it myself.

My reasons for disliking it from what I have seen, too over the top, really not a horror game but neither was 4. The setting seems strange, Chris is the main hero.

CGI-Quality said:
I agree with him, I sure do not like the way the franchise has turned from true survival horror, to now being like just another shooter. Having said this I'll still buy it, but I miss the days of Zombies, Lickers, Hunters, The Tyrant etc, etc, etc. Resident Evil needs to be reinvented.

...He's not complaining about the series moving away from its horror roots

This is the guy who made RE4

The problems he names aren't very specific

well if i made a game i wouldnt want to play myslef , think about it when something dose not feel right in the game ur gonna notice that And it will bother you, i know it would bother me.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I’d feel the exact same way if I created something and someone ells just took it and continued on its success!

I will buy this game though I am not as hyped as I was before…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'll still play it, but it'll be because I want to see if they can do anything with the story. Resident Evil 4 almost felt like a waste of time as a Resident Evil game. I also thought the lack of horror in RE4 and some of the over the top cut-scenes weren't great either.