By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

Max King of the Wild said:
ymeaga1n said:
ironmanDX said:
CaptDS9E said:
Just as I was sick of 360 is teh Doomed threads months ago. Then the threads where someone asks a question, and people who don't own the system respond with crap. Happens a lot

360 owners have copped it for a way longer time than this, sure 10-20 posts at once is a little extreme but 360 "fanboys" have been hit more consistantly than this.

280 posts... you obviously werent here last year.

And you...whose account was created on oct 25th of this year....were?

edit: fancy that, this was my 280 post and i've been around since early 07, registered sept 07 tho!!

You should probablly check the sig

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51077&page=2

Ohhh righttttt I got it. You're "LOL MATURE".......whose account was created on March 6, 2008.

Around the Network

I am tired of them. They are seriously overdone. I was here a few months ago, back when PS3 was outselling 360, and certainly there were "360 is doomed" threads, but not as many as the "PS3 is doomed" threads of today.

Of course, there are variants of the threads- PS3 is the GameCube, 360 is the PS2, PS3 is dying, Sony is going bankrupt, PS3 will be Sony's last console, SCE is going to be shut down etc. etc.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ymeaga1n said:
ymeaga1n said:
ironmanDX said:
CaptDS9E said:
Just as I was sick of 360 is teh Doomed threads months ago. Then the threads where someone asks a question, and people who don't own the system respond with crap. Happens a lot

360 owners have copped it for a way longer time than this, sure 10-20 posts at once is a little extreme but 360 "fanboys" have been hit more consistantly than this.

280 posts... you obviously werent here last year.

And you...whose account was created on oct 25th of this year....were?

edit: fancy that, this was my 280 post and i've been around since early 07, registered sept 07 tho!!

You should probablly check the sig

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51077&page=2

Ohhh righttttt I got it. You're "LOL MATURE".......whose account was created on March 6, 2008.

VG Charts Pro
Created: 19th Dec 07

Check again.

And besides his account was created this year... so whats the issue here? He wasnt around last year or else he wouldn't have said that. case closed.

i started coming to this site in January 08 but didn't join till i think June 08, anyhow, between june and say up until early october there were literally thousands of 360 is doomed or when will ps3 overtake 360 in sales threads, and even in the "when will ps3 overtake 360" threads people were cursing the 360 left,right and centre, now its sonys turn to have their ass kicked a little.

Thats just the way it goes.

Ronster316 said:
i started coming to this site in January 08 but didn't join till i think June 08, anyhow, between june and say up until early october there were literally thousands of 360 is doomed or when will ps3 overtake 360 in sales threads, and even in the "when will ps3 overtake 360" threads people were cursing the 360 left,right and centre, now its sonys turn to have their ass kicked a little.

Thats just the way it goes.

This.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Im all for the yawn for those threads.

Couldn't agree with you more, a reason why I hardly post around here. I agree, Sony isn't doing well, but can we lay it to rest now for peace sake instead of opening like 50 sort a like threads about how bad Sony is doing and to read from many people how much they enjoy Sony's sorrow. Normal game talk without any bashing nor trolling is very hard to find here.

Same goes to anti threads from other consoles. It should stop! This place ain't a joy to come and read for fun, that's for sure! People can't talk normal about each others platforms, even threads about games there's always a bunch of people who feel the need to troll and yeah... then you get easily irritated and dragged into it and start trolling yourself. I'm personally done with that. Some people say to me that I sound depressed, that's because I'm getting depressed when I read a lot of stuff around here.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'm tired of them.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

well if ur pro-PS3 i can see why ud be tired.

However, as a pro 360 gamer who would like nothing more then to see a giant fall, im pretty pleased.

I'm tired of it. I'll make sure many "X360 is doomed" threads begin when PS3 is ahead of X360 again.

-General_Ram- said:
well if ur pro-PS3 i can see why ud be tired.

However, as a pro 360 gamer who would like nothing more then to see a giant fall, im pretty pleased.

What good does it do to us in the end? Right, nothing! Nothing but discussions and hate towards each other only because of a stupid gaming platform. We don't get rich by all that, we only make ourselves like fools on websites to hate the living daylight out of one and another and by giving each other and mostly ourselves a headache and a high blood pressure. To be honest, I'd rather have fun and nice talks about games, no matter what platform. I think if we can just respect people's choices when it comes to gaming platforms we can also respect each other more and then this website would be a lot more friendly and most of all a fun place to visit and to post.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo