By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I replaced my PSP

Same drill as when I bought the 360 and PS3.  I want game recommendations.  I only owned 9 games on my original PSP, which was stolen almost a year ago now.  I have updated my profile with the 3 I own now (the original 9 were taken with the PSP).  So go ahead and recommend.  Games you don't need to recommend, because I will be buying them anyway:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Jeanne D'Arc
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (already bought)
Patapon (already bought)
Ratchet & Clank (already bought)

I originally owned these and intend to replace them.  Also, I hate FFVII, so don't recommend Crisis Core please. 

PS: Yes, this means I own all consoles and handhelds and a gaming PC, and yes, that means I'm better than you.

Around the Network

I don't know that I see the point in helping someone who is better than me...help yourself! ...well that and I know nothing about PSP games...

Cong on the new toy sir~

To Each Man, Responsibility

Only suggestion I got is is my sig.

BrainBoxLtd said:

I never did play that game.  Not sure why, as it looks to be my style.

the game i have enjoyed the most is : Patapon

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
naznatips said:
BrainBoxLtd said:

I never did play that game.  Not sure why, as it looks to be my style.

If you want to try it first there's demos of it on the web that you can load onto your PSP's memory stick.

which model

try out the demos on the PS Store.. and tell me how to play that card based SRPG... I cat figure it out... im bloody lost how to even start my first turn....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wipeout.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Wipeout is fun, fast paced racer.

Star Ocean 1 is pretty fun (this one never came to America).

As much as I think you won't like it, but Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core was really fun. Give it a try.

God of War: Chains of Olympus

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'd say

GoW: CoW
and FFvii

Daxter - too I guess

I have never played any of these but if I were to buy a PSP these are the games I'd get.