By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Last Remnant - $29.95 at Amazon.com

..Just picked up my copy at $29.95. The NeoGAF forums have been really positive about the game as well as VGC-ers.

If no others are going to do it, I'll be buying this to review the game. I'm very excited to play an Ogre Battle-esque game, which is exciting since I was a big fan of March of the Black Queen, and Person of Lordly Calibre.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

..Just picked up my copy at $29.95. The NeoGAF forums have been really positive about the game as well as VGC-ers.

If no others are going to do it, I'll be buying this to review the game. I'm very excited to play an Ogre Battle-esque game, which is exciting since I was a big fan of March of the Black Queen, and Person of Lordly Calibre.

Too bad nobody else is.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Haven't filled your trolling quota today, eh?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Damn, lucky Americans.

Nice. I bought it for $36.99 on Amazon. I can still request for a price match.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

The other Square Enix RPG Infinite Undiscovery is down to $18.95 right now as well!

It's just that simple.

Damn lucky 360 owners, I have to wait til next year to get this game =/

mM

@pbroy

Amazon got rid of their post-purchase price match policy. You can try calling to get the difference credited but it's likely you won't.

I would get this but then that means I have less time to play HD Remix and that isn't a good thing.

bomba

So cheap...so soon?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler